Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ok, one more

Ok, so I just took this an hour ago, and had to put it on so everyone can see a smile! I was happy to see Troy out in the lobby at the hospital when we took a walk today. He is feeling alot better and is even cracking jokes again! Anyway...just thought this would cheer up some of the loved ones to see this smile. He is very much in need of a shave as you can tell, but he is looking so handsome and alive again!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Meli, its so nice to see a smile! I bet that made you feel great. Im so sorry for all the things going on right now with Troy, I cant imagine doing it alone, youre a trooper, as is Troy. Im so glad your parents could make it up there to help out, they are saints. You guys are constantly in our thoughts and prayers, we love you.

little jill said...

I could just imagine that he is loving you posting those shots of him.

It's great to catch up with you! Lisa doesn't have a blog, but I did a photo shoot of their family and will be posting it soon on my photography blog. You can link to it through my normal blog. I don't know when I'll do it, so keep checking.

F.Y.I. Clay just graduated nursing school and will be working at May clinic. That is about the only person I know about. I am not connected to Heber people anymore, except for Lisa.

Hope all goes well--that is scary crap.

little jill said...

Not May clinci. Mayo clinic, in Scottsdale.

oops