Tuesday, May 27, 2008

He's going home!

Well, we just talked to the DR and they said that Troy can go home today...YEAH!! 7 days in the hospital is enough! They are still unsure of what is wrong, and he has to follow up with the Infectious Disease DR in a week, and follow up with his normal DR to check his liver. They are not thrilled with his liver readings, and the Dr said this is still unresolved and isnt over. At least we can continue to figure this out at home, not here. So, we are waiting anxiously to get the discharge papers so we can head home. ITs not over, but at least its heading there. Thanks again everyone for everything you all have done for our family.

4 comments:

valeri blair said...

I am so glad that Troy is getting better. I have had you guys in my prayers and hope that you will be able to get this illness figured out and be well again. Also I am looking forward to being able to see you guys when you come to AZ!

Myron and Heather said...

cox.neI am so glad Troy is getting better. I feel bad I haven,t looked at my blog in a couple weeks cause we have been so busy. I,m glad it looks like he,s ok. Hope to see you when you come!

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

Melani..I am so sorry to hear about Troy. I am glad that he is feeling better. That is a scary thing when you don't know what is going on. It is a good thing for prayers and the power of the priesthood.

Aunt Tiff said...

So glad he got to go home...I do not like being in hospitals! Hope all goes well and they can find out what is going on. Hopefully you will still get to come home to visit. You are in our prayers!