ok, so the countertops are in!! They came on Thursday. To start off, we were suprised at the color. We thought they would be more black..but they were gray! The more we looked, the more we like it. we arent sure they really go with everything else yet...but I think we are ok. Troy got my new flat cooktop! yipee!!

Here is the other side..

This is the island. The bar overhangs and we are going to get stools to go around here, so the kids can eat here. Its really fun!

The other side of the island..the sink...my favorite part! Its the integrated sink..I have been waiting for one of these since the first day I saw it in the Trend homes model homes!! LOVE IT!!

Here is me cooking dinner last night...the first time with my new stove and counters!! It was so fun!

Here is the backsplash that we have been working on today. Its not grouted or the outlets put in..but its a taste of how GORGEOUS its gonna be!! I am sooooo excited! Looks amazing! Great job Troy!! as usual! We think this really ties in the gray with the rest.. Yeah I'm sooo happy!

5 comments:
WOW! melanie it looks beautiful!
I am sooo HAPPY for you - you have been waiting FOREVER for a finished kitchen - it is almost there and it's beautiful!!
I LOVE IT!!! I would maybe actually want to cook if I had a kitchen like this:)...ok maybe not! Congrats to you guys!!!!
congratulations! It looks beautiful.
Looking so nice. Mom and I really love the caginetry, the dark appliances.... way to go Troy and Melani..... Love You Both... Dad
Post a Comment