Ok, so I have to brag on my hubby real quick. Troy started his P90X again a couple months ago..well shortly after the new year. At work they started a Biggest loser, and anyone who wanted to join, paid $25 and got in on it. At the end of the 3 months or whatever..the person with the biggest percentage of weight loss wins the pot....Well, Troy won!! he lost about 33 pounds !!! He is soooo skinny! Well, good skinny. He was amazing and kept going strong, even though I admit I wasnt very supportive. He wanted us all to stop eating sweets and eat healthy and exercise...ya right! so I wasnt a very nice wife and ate twinkies and stuff in front of him, and actually told him to stop exercising so much! Anyway..he stuck to it and won the pot of money! I am so proud of him! He went to try on clothes the other day and had lost down 4 pant sizes! All of his old clothes are falling off him. on Sunday he said several people came up to him concerned that he was ok!! Great job babe, Im so proud of you!! I havent taken any pics of him, since he never lets me...and he is gone at conference tonight or I would make him let me take one..I will try to get one and post so you can all see his amazingly skinny body!!
1 comment:
OK Troy, I want to see this skinny body. Remember to be healthy and diet...
By the way, I just went below 200 for the first time in 25 years, this week...mom's my witness. Of course I don't know how long I can keep it off, I love to eat.... Dad
Post a Comment