Saturday, April 3, 2010

Disnee's Sweet 16 Party

So Disnee finally got her Sweet 16 party on March 19. It was a while to wait, but she was so busy we couldnt find a time to have it! So she came home from school to find that I had decorated the whole downstairs..well mostly..with pictures of her and her baby photos and everything. It was alot of fun getting ready for this party. I love doing this stuff, you all know that! She wanted cake..we decided on TExas sheetcake and cupcakes. Also she wanted chips and salsa, and candy...
Here is the candy and carmel popcorn, and soda! Wow this was a healthy party! Good thing Troy ended up being on call and at the hospital so he didnt have to see all this! Actually, the kids didnt eat very much amazingly...and the next day Troy made us get rid of everything and took the extra cake to work for everyone to eat! I will explain more on that on the next post...

Disnee and Brooke's best friend Carli..gave Disnee a big framed pic of the Jonas concerts they have been to together. It had Disnee's ticket stubs and everything. It was really neat and a big suprise to Dis. To start the party, the kids ate pizza and soda outside and hung out in the yard.

Later we did the cake and presents. Here is the birthday girl having fun! Blowing out her 16 candles!! Wow that is crazy! I guess I didnt take any pics when they opened presents.


Afterward, they played ping pong and pool, and dance revolution. Mostly everyone just hung out and talked and laughed...
Here is Brooke and a friend Kyle playing pool.. The kids just hanging out and talking. Most of the kids had already left but a few girls. Disnee had a really fun time I think. It was a good turnout and a nice relaxing time for the kids to just hang out and be together. Love you Disnee! Hope you had a great party!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Sixteen our Disnee. You are such a special young lady, and have a special name with a specil look....gorgeous.... Happy Birthday Dis.... Love Grandpa & Grandma Porter