Thursday, March 4, 2010

They are here!

So the cabinets are here!! Yesterday the delivery truck brought these beautiful babies to our house! yeah!!! So here is Troy peeking in to see what they look like! Here is what they brought...it pretty much filled in the whole entry room...the guy said, "I hope your kitchen's big enough" haha...it is!!
So here are a few pics of the before...the kitchen empty!!


dont you just love this wall..with layers and layers of gross stuff under there??ughh...cant wait to cover that up!! plus we changed wall colors like 6 times, and we arent sure about this tan either..we will see:)


the darker brown is the older color we painted, and didnt like how it matched with the cabinets, so we changed to the lighter tan...what do you think?? I guess we will see when the cabinets are in...


And the installer comes today!! I am sitting here waiting patiently..not really...for him to get here and start putting them in! I will post the after pictures tomorrow when he's done! yeah! of course, we have to wait another week or two for the countertops..but I can wait, its almost done!!

2 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

OOOH I am so jealous!! Can't wait to see the After pictures!!

Mitch and Brook Lewis said...

HOW AWESOME!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!