Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cabinets-in progress

Ok, so you asked for it..here it is, not done yet. This is the island..minus the countertop, sink and dishwasher...oh ya, and bar...so excited!! Here is one wall. Troy has so nicely already gotten my fridge in, microwave and oven installed too...looking so good dont you think?? I LOVE the crown molding!
The oven and desk area. Once we get the countertops and backsplash in it will change dramatically...hopefully within 2 weeks it will be finished!! They came yesterday to measure for the countertops...I am getting the integrated sink into the solid surface countertop!! yipee..a dream of mine for say...almost 10 years...so ready!!

I am so in love with this kitchen, and cant wait until it is finally finished. It has been a long time coming!! I will keep you posted with the progress until its done!


4 comments:

Porter Prodigies II said...

Wow Meli, they look AWESOME!!!

NICOLE said...

Oh Meli!!! You deserve it! I can't wait to see the finished project! It looks so amazing already!!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful!1 I am so excited for you, what a patient woman you are. :) Can't wait to see the end result. how fun!

Jeanie Anderson said...

After all this work, I am guessing you are in Centralia for the long haul. Glad you are finally getting your dream kitchen. It has been a long time coming, hasn't it? We are in AZ this week so I've been thinking of you. I see why you love this place, it is a nice place to be.
-Jeanie