So things have been so crazy around here, I havent updated our happenings in a while. so two weekends ago, Jalan and Britton had a wrestling tournament in Ofallon. This was Jalan's first match back since breaking his foot, and we were a little nervous. He had been out over 2 months. Troy was on call this weekend, so mom had to go it alone with the boys...bad luck! Jalan had a hard time getting his "wrestling legs" back. He had to wrestle 5 matches in one day! And...he took 6th place...losing all 5 matches. Anyone who knows Jalan, once he gets down, he has no confidence and pretty much gave up the rest of the day. We were really sad. He still got a medal, but he wasnt too thrilled with it!

Britton, of course, had a very easy bracket. He only had to wrestle 2 times, and won both, taking first place! yeah!! Here he is with his second trophy. Great job buddy!! I didnt have any pics of their matches, since I had to do the video recording for dad..:(
No comments:
Post a Comment