Thursday, September 24, 2009

Love these days...NOT!

Dont you just love those days when you wake up at 2 AM hearing your 5 year old throwing up in the bathroom? Then you get to spend all night helping her puke every 30 minutes...followed by getting up at 6 am to get the kids up and ready for seminary, then getting the boys off to school...so sleep is pretty much an imagination. Ya thats my day today. Bummer!! I dont love these days!

4 comments:

Porter Prodigies II said...

Bummer for you!! So sorry that Macee is sick.

Aunt Tiff said...

Those kind of nights are NO fun for sure!!! Here's hoping for a better night tonight!!!

The Taylor Family said...

Yikes, good luck with that, I hate throw up, I'm so not good with it, I make my husband clean it up! It really makes me sick too!

Jami said...

That whole "throwing up" thing wears you out. I hope she is feeling better. Hopefully the pukes won't make its rounds through the whole entire family:)