Thursday, September 3, 2009

Look Out World! Disnee's Driving!

So, yesterday Disnee got her learners permit!! Holy cow how can this be?? Wish Troy and I luck, and the rest of Centralia!!


7 comments:

Kleinhenz Family said...

Whoohoo! I am sure Disnee is a great driver!!!! So now you have no kids at home during the day AND you won't have to drive everyone around soon- NO FAIR!

Porter Prodigies II said...

How fun! I cant believe shes old enough to be behind the wheel.

Aunt Tiff said...

CRAZY!!! She really shouldn't be that old:O) How fun for her though!! Good luck to you and Troy!

Kim n Kelly said...

Isn't it so funny the 1st time I let Ashley drive was in the empty church parking lot too. Each time before she could drive we would take turns saying a prayer. Have fun,good luck and enjoy these last few years with your daughter. They are going fast! Treasure them!

The Taylor Family said...

YIKES! We will have a teen driver in our house in a few years too, I'm scared!

Anonymous said...

Everyone get off the sidewalk, here comes Disnee.... Aw, you are growing up too fast D..... Sure Love You.... Grandpa Jack & Grandma Val...

Porters said...

NO WAY!