Just for anyone who hadnt heard and needed to hear, Troy is in the hospital right now with pneumonia. I mean, he is a patient, not working! I have to clear stuff up like that with people all the time, and even to our kids....Ya dad is IN the hospital, not AT the hospital! He ended up in the ER last night and this morning they admitted him into the hospital so he can get some IV antibiotics for a couple of days. Its nothing too serious, but anytime you are hospitalized it stinks!! Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Poor guy cant catch a break!! Its becoming a yearly habit!! No, but really, he is doing ok, just tired and icky and coughing alot. But he is in good spirits. Thanks to everyone for their concern and prayers!
3 comments:
Poor guy!! We will for sure remember him in our prayers and add him to our fast! You hang in there too...nothing worse than a hubby who isn't feeling well!!!
BUMMER!! I hope he gets better soon. Our Macky had it the first of August and it is nasty - we will remember your family in our prayers - hang in there!!!
I hope everything is better! That's too bad. We'll be thinking of you guys.
Post a Comment