Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy 15th Birthday Disnee!!







Wow, and now its Disnee's turn. She's glad the one day a year her and Brooke are the same age is over! haha. Man I feel like I am getting so old...my baby is 15!! One more year and she will be driving!! yikes. Of course, I am looking forward to some help with the running around! Thats seriously all I do! Here are some things about Disnee right now:

1. Disnee is an excellent student
2. She is in Student Council at the High School
3. Disnee loves the Jonas Brothers!! Mostly Nic
4. She LOVES music all around
5. She is a good girl and makes good choices most of the time!
6. She is a great help to her mom at home
7. She is super cute and sweet
8. She is a slob! her room is always a disaster! where did she come from??
9. She loves the computer and spends hours wasting time on the internet..ughh!
10. Loves her family and is so easygoing
11. She is a great big sister


We love you Disnee and hope you had a fun day..well, she will Feb 28 when she gets to see the Jonas Brothers 3-D movie!! Happy Birthday!!

8 comments:

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

Holy Cow a 15 year old? My oldest turned 11 and im dying.. She is such a cute girl. Troy better have a big gun...lolThats what Clay has told my girls.

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

It is so scary having our kids get older huh? She seems like a super neat girl!!

I am glad she is a slob too...my 15 yr old is a PIG TOO:) It drives me nuts!! I just shut her room and try not to go in!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Wow! My mom and I were just talking today about how crazy it is that she is 15 and that we totally remember the day she was born! I remember we were decorating our house for a baby shower, while you guys were all out shopping!!! Crazy!!

Aunt Tiff said...

Cannot believe she is 15!! She is so dang beautiful!! Lock that girl up:) Happy Birthday Disnee!

Camille said...

What beautiful girls you have! You guys must be having so much fun in your family right now.

DeAnne Baum said...

What a pretty girl she is. I can't believe you have a 15 year old. Crazy. I hope her birthday was great.

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

Hey Mels.. are you on facebook. There are a bunch of us on there and I was looking to see if you were.. Let me know.

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

Hey Mels.. are you on facebook. There are a bunch of us on there and I was looking to see if you were.. Let me know.