Holy Cow...has it been 14 years since that memorable morning when I deliverd that 3 lb 9 oz baby girl 8 weeks early??? Wow! Where does the time go? I know its a day late, but my life is too busy...sorry. Here are some fun things about Brooke now:
1. She is a CUTE cheerleader!
2. She has all the boys in school chasing her(yikes!)
3. She is goofy and loves to make funny faces
4. She is such an amazing missionary and is inviting friends to church all the time!
5. Brooke is so pretty and growing into such a pretty young lady
6. She is a good girl and is a great example
7. She LOVES the Jonas Brothers!!
8. a Twilight Fan as well!
9. She is boy crazy!!
10. She is super smart and gets good grades
11. Loves to babysit
Off to the Mia Maid class she goes, and the church dances and eyeliner! yikes!!! Mom and Dad love you Brooke and hope you have a Happy Birthday!!





4 comments:
I never knew she was 8 weeks early.. That is so scary. She is such a pretty young lady.. Hey I need a babysitter saturday night..is she available? lol
Oh Brooke, what a sweet, cute girl you are!! I wish we lived closer so we could have such a nice babysitter, and not miss out on all these fun growing up years. We love you!!
love you too D! Thanks for being wonderful. :)
Hey Centralia Porter's
Thought we would pop in and see how your doing.... on the Blog...
Sure Love your Blog....
The Kids get more beautiful and grown up everyday....
Come see us....
Visit our Blog anytime....
www.jackandvalporter.blogspot.com
We'll check in again and see how your doing....
Love Dad/Mom/Grandpa/Grandma...
Post a Comment