Sunday, April 6, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Meli, I love it! Are you gonna come do my girls' room once we finally have a home of our own?!? I love how bright and colorful it is. good job on the doors too, its amazing how new doors make a home look so updated!

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

What an adorable house and I LOVE the butterflies! Oh, a real house...I can't even imagine!:)

valeri blair said...

Hey Meli,
I helped your mom create a blog today. She is supposed to email everyone her address, she seems still a little unsure of it though. Her page is at www.gramamarilynsplace.blogspot.com You can also check out my blog at www.nanastreasurebox.blogspot.com It is a collection of my hobbies and passions and such. I love checking your blog regularly to see what you guys are up to!!

Porters said...

That looks so cool! I love it!