Well, last night was the boys pinewood derby. They were so cute and did a great job! They were great sports, as their dad let them make their cars all by themselves. As hard as it was on him, he let them paint, glue, sand and it all. They did a great job! They didnt win the fastest cars, but they did a good job, and they had done it all by theirselves. We are so proud of them! Great job! Below is the slide show of it.
2 comments:
How fun!!! Can girls join in the Derby? Dang it! Good job Troy for letting them do it all on their own, Id have had to have my hands in on all of it. Good job boys!!
Hey Melani..I am glad you ran into my blog...I haven't talked to you forever. I can't believe you guys still live across the country. Clay would if I would let him..haha.. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big they are..Keep in touch.
Post a Comment