Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Moon!

Ok, so I just have to post that I saw New moon two times this weekend...Yes I went to the midnight showing with my friends! We have a tradition now! We are crazy, and got home at almost 4 am...and had to get up at 7 for school! Thank goodness there was no seminary that day! It was worth it though! Then I took Brooke to see it on Sat. It was soooo good! I think it was WAY better than Twilight..and I still love Twilight! I must admit now though, I might be Team Switzerland!! Yikes! Cant wait to see it again, just dont tell Troy!

3 comments:

Porter Prodigies II said...

Haha! Only twice, cuz he said it was 3000!! We wont tell ;)

The Taylor Family said...

i loved the movie, i had a hard time reading the book, this one was the hardest, but the movie was fabulous!

Kleinhenz Family said...

Can't wait to go at midnight in June!