Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy 17th Anniversary Troy!

Man, I cannot believe how fast the time flies! 17 years ago (yesterday), that wonderful man of mine took me to the Mesa Arizona Temple to be married for time and all eternity. What a blessing he has been in my life. I am so grateful for his willingness to spend his life with me. We have had our shares of hard times, but mostly we have had 17 wonderful years together. I watched our wedding video to remind me of how young and SKINNY we both were...man its crazy! I love everyone's hair back in 1992!! Troy was so awesome to take me out to a musical in St. Louis called, "In the Heights", after which we got to dine at PF Changs...one of our favorites. We had a wonderful evening together. I am so grateful for a great husband and father of our children, who continues to love me, even through my many imperfections! Thank you Troy for being the best and most amazing husband I could have ever dreamed of. I love you!!

4 comments:

Porter Prodigies II said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Aunt Tiff said...

Can't believe it has been that long!! Happy Anniversary to the two of you!!!

Jami said...

It's GREAT to share the same anniversary date with the two of you!!! Happy Anniversary:)

Camille said...

Happy Anniversary! That's awesome!