Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009

Here are the kids after they carved their pumpkins. Disnee of course ditched the pictures...they are being silly!! They all did a cute job! Troy and I were stressed out beyond belief after of course (I hate Halloween and the stress involved in it all!!!! Its too much for me!! haha) Here are the cool pumpkins in the dark!! Just before Jalan stood up in the dark and smashed the heck out of his back on the pool table...so it ended the party!!

For our ward trunk or treat, we got all dressed up and were excited to go this year. Troy was on call and had to miss it:(
Macee was a "Pretty" witch this year. she debated over and ugly and pretty witch...and finally decided on the pretty one...isnt she pretty!! Jalan was two things this year, but for the trunk or treat, he dressed as a football player..and later on Halloween he was Batman??? he couldnt decide so just grabbed something!


Britton is our football freak lately, watching it on tv or playing it in video games at all times!! So he decided to go as a football player, too bad they didnt have any helmets or pads! They got to wear their own uniforms from football this year though!

Brooke dressed up as a ??? Some kind of fairy, insect something..she was pretty though! Disnee did pretty much the same...she was the same thing as last year! still pretty though...


All the kids


Macee's school has a Halloween parade every year. They have all the kindergarteners dress up in their costumes, and walk around the block in a parade! It was cold and kind of weird...but the kids liked it! People around town were stopping to watch. Here's sis with her class. After lunch they had their Halloween party. I went to help Mrs. England. Macee was happy! Here is Macee with her best friend, Caleb :)

3 comments:

Jami said...

Halloween is rough - you think it would be my favorite holiday with all the yelling and screaming and broom driving that I do!! I saw your mom on Saturday at a wrestling tournament. It had been forever and it was great to see her and meet your sister. I couldn't believe Joey's boys, they were all grown-up, I am getting OLD! Hope all is well!!

Camille said...

cute costumes. I love pictures of the school parade, that's just like Ramona the Pest. :)

The Taylor Family said...

your family is adorable!