Ok, so here are a bunch of pics from our trip to Vegas.....hope you enjoy, we sure did!!!
Us in the Venetian inside...it was soooo pretty!!

CAsey and Nic were there with us part of the time, and here she is showing how cute she is!

The boys got a pick me up from an oxygen bar..it was funny.....

Here I am in the hotel getting ready..there is a TV in the mirror there if you didnt notice! It was really cool. WE stayed at the crappy Flamingo, since thats where troys conference was being held..it was pretty crappy but the room was pretty nice.

Here we are eating at Gallaghers steak house...the waiter wa ripping our lobster apart to serve us...he was so weird, but we had a blast anyway.

We went to see Cirque Du Soleil's "O", it was really cool. Here we are in the gift shop trying on the masks....it was fun!

Out front of the Belagio in front of the strip....you cant see us, but the background was amazing!

Us in front of the Eiffel Tower at the Paris Hotel

Us at the hotel

Nic and Casey

Troy and I at Margaritaville...

Troy and Nic in front of Margaritaville...YUK!! Dont eat there...they thought we were crazy when we said we didnt want any alcohol...it was funny!!

Troy sporting his new hairdo in the convertible we rented!!!

Us eating at SW restaraunt in the Wynn...wow the BEST food I have ever eaten!!!!!

Nic and Casey with their food all gone! It was such a great time!

Troy and I ate this cool Japanese restaraunt...it was really good, we made reservations for 9:30 pm!! Only in Vegas would we do that!!

Here we are at the wax museum..Brad and Angelina and I posed for a pic!! haha

Us in front of the Mirage...it was so pretty there everywhere!!

The Belagio fountains..wow!! my favorite part I think!

Of course, the Las Vegas trip wouldnt be complete if we didnt get to attend a session at the temple. It was very pretty and a great way to end the trip!!!
4 comments:
How FUN!! Trips with family are the best:) Your kitchen remodel is going to be so nice - are you losing your mind - mom's live in the kitchen!!
Looks like you guys had tons of fun!! I LOVE VEGAS!!!!!
Looks like so much fun!! Your hair is darling. Love it!! Hope things are good with you guys.
Tracy
That looks like so much fun. And a super cute hair cut.
Post a Comment