Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Preschool Graduate


Well, Macee is about to graduate preschool...haha. She has really enjoyed preschool this year, and it has been great for me to have a couple of hours a week of free time to get some stuff done. She is so excited for next year to go to Kindergarten, but probably not as much as me! I know, I am a bad mom....I hear people say, you should enjoy this time, as she will be grown and gone so soon...ya ya...I know! But you dont know Macee! I love this girl more than anything...but she is a handful! She is just high maintenance and requires my 24/7 attention and wont leave my side for more than say 30 seconds. Even as I shower, use the bathroom, or anything else....and she is 5!! She really needs something to do!! haha. But here is my baby all growing up so cute..I cried when I saw the lady taking this picture...what a cutie!

No comments: