Sunday, December 28, 2008

What we've been doing since Christmas

So this is what the kids have been doing since Christmas. They have been loving riding their new 4-wheelers!! Since its been so warm, it has been really muddy in the yard, not good for mom, but loads of fun for the kids!!
Here is Brooke getting ready for her turn!
Here is Britton riding his and Jalan's 4-wheeler. Here is Disnee giving Macee a ride on hers and Brooke's.



Troy "acting" like he's trying to get it to work, but really he was just having a turn!:)


What a girl..such a cutie with her helmet!



J-boy on his, getting started and ready to roll.

Britton again.


Daddy trying to get them started up and going...yes these pics are backwards again.


The cute boys


3 comments:

DeAnne Baum said...

What a fun Christmas! Your kids are so cute.

If your interested I had to change my blog it is tbaumfamily.blogspot.com

I hope 2009 is Great for your family.

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

That looks like so much fun! I love doing things like that! It looks so beautiful where you live!

Hope you get to visit AZ soon...it is the only time of year when we can brag about our weather!

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

Mel, I need to move where you live. It looks like such a fun place to be and the people sound great. Your kids are so dang cute and you and Troy are such great parents.