Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy December

Wow December is always so full of events, I'm exhausted by Christmas. So far, these are a few of the things we have been up to this month. Jalan had a Christmas concert at school, and here he is singing. He did such a great job singing so loudly and doing an excellent job on the sign language as they sang, "Let There Be Peace On Earth". Here is Brooke at her Christmas concert singing along with the Jr High Choir. We cant believe the amount of support this town is always showing. The schools are PACKED to the rim at least 30 minutes prior to the shows starting. Its really nice to see, but makes it so fun to sit knee to knee to everyone in Centralia to watch our kids! Great job Brooke!!

Also, Jalan won the Hoop Shoot again this year for his class, so he got to go to the city wide Hoop Shoot. Here he is with his group, trying for a shot. He was put in the 10-11 year old group, even though he was still 9. Whatever...so the boys were all way bigger than him of course! He didnt win, but he did good for him. He also had to shoot from the real free throw line...wow!! Congrats to Jalan for making it!
We still have tons more to do this month...including Jalan's birthday tomorrow! I didnt post on everything, since its so boring..but this is some. I will post more later with hopefully better pics...so on to the rest of December!!.....


3 comments:

Jennifer Hunt said...

I can't believe how much Brooke looks like her mom. I know how it is to be so busy. The holidays are going fast this year. That is pretty cool he won the hoop shooting. I remember him as just a little boy. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Jennifer Hunt (Franco)

NICOLE said...

Awwww I miss you guys sooooo much!!!Love you!

Marilyn Spear said...

Yay Jalan, congratulations on winning your school Hoop Shoot, maybe next year you can win the bigger one.