Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Sis"'s first day of preschool!

Today was sis's first day of preschool! She was so cute and so excited! She has been waiting for this since the end of last year. She is going to the Trinity Lutheran Preschool here. This morning sis was talking to Papa and he said he thought he needed to go to Preschool too, and she said to him, "No, you might break the chairs!" It was so funny. When it was time to go to school this afternoon, she told me that I didnt need to take her in, that she could walk in by herself! Of course I took her anyway. She also said in the car, "I'm a little bit nervous, but its ok, its good to be nervous" She listened last night at "hunnies" baptism when Brother Kleinhenz said that same thing to hunnies! What a doll she is. I loved seeing her so independent and having such a good time at school. Her teacher said she had a great day and made alot of new friends. Oh, and before we left to go to school, she said to us, "I'm going to go upstairs to say a prayer before we go, about preschool" We are so blessed to have these wonderful children!!









4 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

you guys have been busy! congrats on the baptism and trip to Nauvoo. Isn't always way too hard to send the little ones off to school? You have a great family!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

So cute!!! They really do grow up so fast!

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

How fun.. I just sent Tate to preschool also. I enjoyed the day..lol.. She is a doll and looks like alot of fun.

About Me said...

So cute! She is so grown up!