Well, we finally got to have Hunnies baptism last night!!
Poor little guy
has been so patient waiting for us to find a good time to have him baptized! We had a small, but very well supported crowd show up last night at the church. We had a nice program and Hunnies was so cute. He was a little nervous, but was so hapy and smiley! After it was over, he kept telling me, "Mom, I feel so warm and I can feel the spirit". We were so grateful for the people who came to support him. We were happy to have my parents here to support hunnies as well. Here are some pics of the baptism.





4 comments:
Congratulations Britton!! That is so awesome! How sweet that he can recognize the Spirit already! I love it~
Way to go Britton.. We are so proud of you..
Britton is sooooo cute!
Look how nice he looks! We miss you so much and wish soooo badly we could have been there!!!
Post a Comment