Friday, August 1, 2008

Latest Work..Girls New Bathroom

Before.....


After















Well, we have been really busy the last few weeks working on our latest project. We have finally finished the girls bathroom. Well, it still needs a cabinet and a few more decorations, but for now at least the major stuff is done. We have totally remodeled it, except the tub. We put shower board up, did the tile, put in a new vanity and sink, the toilet we did last year, and painted and put new lights in too. Wow, pretty much the whole room! It looks great and we are so excited as are the girls. Here are a couple of before and after shots..Also we have started working on the upstairs TV room, and it is in process, so we will post pics of it as soon as its done as well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks SOOO Good! Waaay better than before, good job! You guys are the remodeling gurus for sure, we will have to get your help when/if we finally ever get a home!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Man! You guys sure do know how to keep yourselves busy!! You do a good job though!!

valeri blair said...

What a great job Troy! Melani too. When you guys ever decide to move back to AZ and if Troy gets tired of the medical business, maybe uncle Mike will have to put Troy to work on his projects! haha
I bet the girls are loving such a cute bathroom.

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

WOW!!!I love your house. I am always interested in seeing what you have done next. I love the new bathroom. I am sure your daughters are so excited. I love the colors. Where did you get your shower curtain?

DeAnne Baum said...

Great job! I love the new bathroom it looks so nice. It is always fun to accomplish new projects.

Aunt Tiff said...

WOW!! Looks GREAT!! So cute! When you are done with yours...come work on mine!