Well, it was finally here, the last of the series on Sat. I let Brooke start reading before me...what a good mom I am! haha...She finished and I got to start reading it Wednesday after dinner and finished it Thursday night at 11:00 PM. It was soooo good! Read these books if you havent! LOVED them!
See you in two...
10 years ago





3 comments:
I'm 100 pages from the end. Can't wait to finish! I haven't been on blogs forever, but I loved seeing the bathroom! Your family is AWESOME. So proud of all the hard work...love the improvements. It must feel soooo nice to have it the way you'd wished for it!!! Love you all!
Youre crazy! I guess I should pick up the first one and finish reading it so I can join in ALL the conversations!!
I loved it soooo much! It took me a week to read it cause with working and being a mom, wife, chef, etc. when I get home. It was killing me not to be able to read it so fast. I finally finished last night and got so excited. I LOVED it!
Post a Comment