Well, once again...it was too cold this year to have our "outside" Egg hunt. So...we had our hunt inside..weeee. The kids still had fun..and it makes us happy to see our "big" girls still participating in the fun. Saturday we had a very cold, but sunny day..so we just hid the eggs and had a blast. They then got their Easter Baskets from the Easter Bunny. Yum!! We got to end the Easter weekend on Sunday with Troy speaking in sacrament meeting on the Atonement. What a treat it was, even if the other speakers only left him 30 seconds to speak:) What a nice weekend we got to enjoy as a family.

2 comments:
So cute! Im still sad that the Easter Bunny never comes to see me :( I love Macees new picture, shes got a great smile! The 3 little ones look so excited flying down the stairs. Good job making it fun, even if it was inside.
So fun to read about your Easter! I love the new carpet. It definitely make the room seem so much nicer! I love it. I've got to make a trip out to visit you so I can see the house all revamped. Looks awesome from the pics!!!
Post a Comment