Friday, February 4, 2011

Brooke's Sweet 16!

Well, today is Brooke's Sweet 16!! It was a pretty fun day for her I hope...we left the hotel this morning, she went to school, and after school she went and got her driver's license!! Look Our World!!
 Since the girls had to cheer tonight at a game, we decided to celebrate Brooke's bday on Sunday...I will make her birthday dinner...Tacos and eat strawberry shortcake! Here are the 2 birthday girls tonight before leaving for their game..arent they just so adorable?? Love these girls!

Brooke...Hope you had a memorable 16th bday!! You are a great girl!! We love you sooo much. You make life so funny and never dull! Brooke has such a strong spirit and is such a great friend to everyone.
                                                                       Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Porter Prodigies II said...

Happy Birthday Brooke! (I still laugh when I see they are wearing shirts that say Orphans :)

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Holy Mini Meli!! Happy Birthday Brooke! and Happy birthday Disnee (tomorrow)!! WOW!! Seems like just yesterday you were sitting at my moms house timing your contractions while cleaning!! They are so grown up I can't believe it!!