Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

 So it was my birthday...ugh...so what did I get to do on my birthday?? Go and get my hair cut and colored! Yeah me! It was a great day!! I decided to go crazy and get it cut real short again, and go back blonder...and the lady talked me into putting red streaks! I LOVE it, its so fun. 

Disnee and Brooke also got to go to the salon for my birthday, and get their hair done as well. They were in HEAVEN!! They had never been to a real salon, just those cheapy $10 places...so this was so fun for them. They both got cuts and highlights. Cute Cute girls! All three of us ended up with some sort of red in our hair...what does that mean? Then my sweet Brookie made me some yummy red velvet cupcakes with white chocolate frosting..yum! My sweet angels helping me blow out my candles...I am happy:)

5 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Happy Birthday to you!! I LOVE your hair!! What a fun thing for you and your girls!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Happy birthday!!! OMGosh!! I LOVE LOVE your hair!!! I am trying to grow mine out, but looking at yours, I wanna cut it again! Glad you had a great day!!! Love you!

The Taylor Family said...

melanie, you look darling, i love the hair! happy birthday!

Stephanie said...

You look as young as ever. :) Hope you had a great day!

Stephanie said...

You look as young as ever. :) Hope you had a great day!