Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Our 18th Anniversary

Wow what an anniversary we had this year! Due to the loss of Troy's Grandpa King, we had a last minute dash to Wales for the funeral. We spent our 18th anniversary on the plane home. It was wonderful. I will post on the trip as soon as I can, as I have been so wiped out with jet lag, Im lucky to get this post up. But I just cannot say enough of how blessed and lucky I am to have this amazing man beside me. 18 wonderful years of him loving me, spoiling me, and laughing with (and at) me! I cherish every minute we have been blessed to be together. He is such a strength to me and everyone he meets. He is my best friend and my rock. Thank you baby for being my man through all these years!! I love you so much and Happy Anniversary.

2 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys!!! What an accomplishment!!!!

Chris and Nichole said...

18 years!!! Thats great and something to be very proud of!! Happy Anniversary!!