Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Family Pictures

Ok, so while we were in Heber this summer, we had Troys amazing cousin, Tiff, take our family pictures. We had such a blast!! It was so much fun, and they turned out sooo good! So here are a few of the 500 plus that she took!! Thanks so much Tiff, you are awesome!

One of my faves!!









4 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Thanks for trusting me to take them!! I had a blast!!!!

Camille said...

I love your family pictures. You have a beautiful family. That's exciting all your news! :)

Jill said...

Those are super cute. She did a great job!

Porters said...

I cannot believe how adorable these are. You guys look so awesome! Maybe one day when my kids are old enough to all look forward to the camera I'll have to get some great ones too! You guys seriously look fantastic. Tiff did so great!