Ok, so I have to shout........Disnee and Brooke made Varsity Cheer this year!! We are so proud of them! They had try outs last night. Both worked very hard and were not certain they would make it. Brooke had the opportunity to make JV again if she didnt make varsity, but Disnee wouldnt be eligible, since she will be a Jr...holy cow! But.....they did awesome..and made it! They were so excited! I have been worrying like crazy all week about this. Its scary when 2 of your kids try out, and you hope the worst scenario doesnt happen, one make it and one not:( They are so cute and athletic. I am so excited for them, because it gives them the opportunity to be an example to their peers, and show everyone they can have good standards, and be good girls, AND be a cheerleader!! So...now the fun starts...more money and time from Troy and I!! At least Disnee will be driving next year, and make it easier on us! Congrats girls...We love you and are so proud of you!
5 comments:
congrats girls! way to go!
Disnee & Brooke, they would crazy not to vote you the new Vcheer!!
WoW, that is cool, you are now of the elete..... Sure Proud of You Both.... Love Grandpa Jack & Grandma Val....
congrats to your beautiful girls!! What an accomplishment!!
YAY Girls! I knew you could win. Hope you both grow very close to each other. So Proud of you! Love You!
CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting, it is an awesome experience to cheer for varsity and be at all of the really important games for your school. You girls will be such good examples for your peers!
Post a Comment