I found this
family's blog through a friend's blog, and it has sucked me in. It is such a sad story about a tragedy they are facing with their little boy, but I find I am so uplifed by their story. Troy keeps asking me why I keep reading this, its so sad...but this woman and family are amazing. They inspire me in so many ways. Their faith and strength is awe-inspiring. I cannot imagine how hard it would be to keep that faith during a time as this, yet I know there would be no other way. It makes me want to hug my kids a little longer, be a little more patient with them, and love them more.....
3 comments:
Meli!!! I read that too and it sooo so sad.. I just can't imagine! It makes me want to be a better mom. The poor mom, we all know exactly how she felt the day it happened, well the few minutes before. We just try to do 50 things at once and are thinking of the next 50 things we need to do and trying to squeeze in "putting that little bit of laundry away in these few seconds" I know it has made me realise to SLOW down most things can wait a bit... So sad for that family. love and miss you guys!!!
Okay, I just caught up on your blog, for some reason I don't have it in my reader. So anyhow:
#1 You bought your teenagers a new car? They are so freaking lucky.
#2 Brandon--married in the Temple? I knew he was going to church, but that was all I knew. That is so awesome!
I felt the same way when I read it! What strength they have!!! Just takes something like that to make you realize how precious life really is!
Post a Comment