Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

I actually love New Year's...not because I ever stay up late and party....I'm way too old and lazy for that. But I love the opportunity to start a new year, with new goals and ideas to leave the year behind and look forward to the future. However, I am not too excited about our daughter turning 16 this year!! I hope Troy can handle it!!! This last year has been a wonderful year, with so many great experiences and things our family were able to do and accomplish. I am thankful to be able to end this year happy and healthy with my family. We have been so blessed. As I have thought about my goals for the new year, I'm looking forward to working on areas that I need to improve. Wish us luck with a 16 year old daughter and a 15 year old daughter learning to drive...heaven help us!! Hope all of you have a healthy and happy new year!!

2 comments:

Kleinhenz Family said...

Happy New Year! It is my favorite holiday! It was great to see you guys at Walmart last night. Hopefully we can get together soon!

Anonymous said...

Get off the sidewalks - here comes Dee and Brooke..... Wow! they are growing up so fast..... Remember the Four "W's" where - when - what - with who..... It worked asa well as possible for us, until Troy and his youngers got away with somethings.... but they learned from them as well....Love Grandpa Jack