I am totally bummed!! Heather and I had tickets to go, but I couldn't go cause I didn't have a babysitter and I can't take Joseph to the theater. That is one specific thing they told me at the NICU. So she took Lacey instead...but I think they loved it!
(Cassie saw it too, in fact I started crying when I found out my sisters all saw it without me...bless those wonderful post pardum emotions!!)
I actually really liked the movie too!!! I thought it was great and I am already looking forward to the other ones. Randy went with me and he liked it. He has not read the books and said he was totally entertained. He wants to read the books now. :)
Laticia found your blog so I thought I would write. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I miss you all, and are glad to hear all is going well. I would love to hear from you. ronhuntjennifer@gmail.com Later, Jennifer, Laticia, Justin Hunt (Franco)
Our family of 7 is loving life and trying to enjoy it to the fullest. We have been blessed with 5 amazing kids and they are so wonderful. There is nothing greater in life than a family!
5 comments:
I'm on my way out the door to go see it with my girlfriends! I will let you know what I think.
Your vacation looked so fun! We did a cruise last year to some of those places....so neat and beautiful. Great times.
I am totally bummed!! Heather and I had tickets to go, but I couldn't go cause I didn't have a babysitter and I can't take Joseph to the theater. That is one specific thing they told me at the NICU. So she took Lacey instead...but I think they loved it!
(Cassie saw it too, in fact I started crying when I found out my sisters all saw it without me...bless those wonderful post pardum emotions!!)
I actually really liked the movie too!!! I thought it was great and I am already looking forward to the other ones. Randy went with me and he liked it. He has not read the books and said he was totally entertained. He wants to read the books now. :)
Laticia found your blog so I thought I would write. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I miss you all, and are glad to hear all is going well. I would love to hear from you. ronhuntjennifer@gmail.com
Later,
Jennifer, Laticia, Justin Hunt (Franco)
I liked it. I have to admit I didn't read the books. So I really had nothing to compare it to.
Post a Comment