Sunday, July 13, 2008

Leave a Memory!

Leave a memory! Ive seen this on other people's blogs, so I want to join in.

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I (or you and Troy) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me/him/us a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people have a memory about you.

8 comments:

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

I have alot of memories with the Spear family.. I remember when my dad your dad and some other Troy went walking down the rim and we camped out when they were done walking how many dumb miles they did. That is just one off the top of my head.. Miss ya..Your family is adorable..

Anonymous said...

Hmm, where to begin along memory lane? My first memory of course is Meli coming into HCS to shop and thinking "I wonder if she will tell Nic something about me??" and thinking how cool it would be to be her sister in law :) then, it was how much fun I had with you in Mexico, and then walking the streets of New York, and Thanksgiving in Centralia...but my most fond memory isnt a specific time, but all the times we went shopping together, and sitting and talking. Knowing that Troy & Meli are more like MY siblings, and truly loving them both (and their kids) as though they were my true family. I love you both and thank you both for all the memories we had, and all the ones to come.

valeri blair said...

Well I guess since I have known you since the day you were born, and I lived with your family for a couple of years after I got out of highschool, I have about a million memories of you. But one that I think is pretty funny is the time that Mark had the croupe and was in the hospital for several days so Uncle Mike and I (we had just gotten married) took you and Pam to stay with us while your Mom was with Mark. You were so afraid of Uncle Mike that you would hang onto my leg everytime he came home from work. That was a first for him because all kids just love him and he didn't know what to do to make you like him. He really wasn't scarey! Pam would try to get you to understand that. You guys were pretty little, and still cute!!!!

DeAnne Baum said...

Those are some of my best memories of high school. We were such dorks! Yes, I have a picture of those really cute boys and all of us at cheer camp. I remember how we all would laugh at your arms because they would never go straight. We laughed all the time....thanks!

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

It has to be a cheer memory, silly girls acting dorky!! We had so much fun even if my gloves were on backwards or your arms not being straight..(Deanne reminded me of that one;) I also remember boys talking about Mel's cute BOOTIE..haha you cute stinker:)

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

So my memories of you consist of me looking up to you. You guys were soooo cool!!! I don't have many cousins my own age on either side, I loved just being around you. I also LOVED going to your house in Payson! It was sooo cool!!

Ruth said...

When we were getting ready to move to Connecticut, we contacted the ward to get some questions answered. Troy was already assigned to be our home teacher, even though we hadn't moved yet. He spent several minutes on the phone with Ben answering all our questions. What a great home teacher!

Prior to you moving from Connecticut, we had a young women fundraiser for camp. You and Disnee came and helped out, even though Disnee you would be gone before camp. I thought that was a great example to me and all the girls of service. You helped out even though there was nothing in it for you...except maybe a few tics...ha, ha.

Myron and Heather said...

So many memories , but one sticks out in my mind. When I was about 10 ,you guys lived here in Mesa,We were at your house, You, Ryan, and Michael had some secret club. Aimee and I wanted to be a part of it so bad ,but you guys would'nt let us, so we would try to spy on you guys.