Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ok, Im officially hooked!

Well, so we just got back from our trip to Arizona on Saturday night, and I havent posted about our trip yet because I have had my nose stuck inside the book!!! Well actually, the bookS...I just finished the second book....yes we have been home 3 DAYS! I kept putting these books off cuz it just didnt seem like the kind of book I would like...WroNG!!!! I LOVE them!!!! So I am ready to start the third and wait for the 4th to come out...dont know when that will be... So anyone who hasnt read them, READ IT!! Warning though, they are addicting! ASk Troy! He and the kids keep asking me why I am reading AGAIN?? haha... Anyway..I will post about our trip soon!

5 comments:

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Oh my heck Mel!! I was totally the same way! My sisters-in-law and a few of my friends kept trying to get me to read them and the more they pushed the more I dragged it out! Plus I kept sayin, Vampires? Are ya freakin kidding me? I LOVE Vampires!! Your lucky the next one comes out in Aug, so you won't have to wait that long...I have the countdown on my blog. Yep, I'm a Twilight nerd!!!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

P.S. here is the link to see the Twilight movie trailer! I am a little bummed it comes out a couple days after i'm due, so it may be a little difficult to see it! We'll see, though...

http://movies.msn.com/movies/hitlist/04-22-08_2

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess Im going to have to read them now! With Maddi going to bed on her own now, (thanks to Nic!) I guess I will have more time at night to read.

DeAnne Baum said...

I LOVE these books too! I read all 3 in 4 days. My husband couldn't understand why I couldn't stop reading them. Counting down for the release of the next one! Enjoy.

Stephanie said...

Meli... Tim and I are loving that you are on the "Twilight Bandwagon!" Just tell Troy to not ask what you are reading, but to start reading the 1st one. you are so lucky the 4th is out in August.. seems like I have waited forever. So who is it for you Jacob or Edward. love and miss you guys already.. IT was so great having you here.