Saturday, January 26, 2008

Report Cards!!!











Were we ever proud to get report cards this grading period and have all 4 kids in school with straight A's! They all got rewarded and Mom and Dad were more than happy with their hard work! Great job kids!

4 comments:

Porters said...

So proud of all the kids. What great grades. They are AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! You guys have done well with your kids, we need tips!!!

About Me said...

Congrats kids! That is so great. I remember getting money when I was a kid for good grades. That was such a highlight growing up! :)

Anonymous said...

I just enlarged those pics, and Im gonna email your kids and ask for a loan! Um, Nic is getting good grades, can he send you a copy of his report card? I love the one of Britton, Troy looks really enthused in the background, SMILE TROY!